People often confuse MLM with pyramid marketing; however there is very clear distinction between the two approaches: pyramid marketing is about getting your money and then using you to recruit other distributors; MLM, on the other hand, is about moving the product through a larger network of distributors so that the business can increase sales volume.
Another difference between MLM and pyramid marketing is that Pyramid marketing requires each level to DOUBLE before a new level is created so it isn’t fair to people lower down in the levels and also unethical. MLM, however, awards a commission based upon the volume of product sold through own sales efforts as well as that of the down line organization.
Since MLM faces the risks of initiating a business that has not been tested by the customers is not recognized, people prefer to wait a coupe of years before joining. Hence, they also witness the company’s track-record and reliability.
- The Multilevel Marketing Concept
- Understanding the MLM Situation and Opportunities
- Understanding the MLM Model
- Tips to Develop Appropriate Compensation Plan
- How to Find a Good MLM Business
- Multilevel Marketing versus Traditional Marketing
- How to Improve Your Multilevel Marketing Skills
- Essentials of MLM Business
- The Legality of Multi level Marketing
- Multi level Marketing Scams and Tips to Avoid Them
- Online Multi Level Marketing Opportunities
- Relationship Building through Multilevel Marketing
- Generating Leads
- Measuring Multilevel Marketing Performance
- Advantages of Multi-level Marketing
- Why MLM Goes Wrong- the Company’s Perspective
- Secrets of Multi-level Marketing
- Multi-level Marketing – an Overview