When you create an account with us or submit an order then some of the personal information that we would require from you could include the following: name, email address, contact information as well as your billing information. All customers are required to ensure that they provide correct and accurate information when they enter it into the website.
Legal basis for collecting information
- This information is necessary in order for us to perform our business obligations to you.
- This information is necessary in order for us to fulfil legal obligations.
- This personal information may be in our legitimate business interests, which could include but are not limited to: running and developing our business, to operate the website and offer products and services, to carry out research, for marketing or administrative purposes.
How we store your data
What we do with personal information
We use the personal information that we have collected from you in a number of different ways:
- To present you with our services and products
- To give you more information on our products which we feel may be of interest to you
- To fulfil the terms of our business contracts
- To process payments securely
- To allow customers to engage in interactive features on the website
Sharing personal information
We do not share your personal information with any third parties and would only share this information internally or with trusted parties within the company. In the event that we do work with a third-party supplier for any of our business then we will ensure that they agree to comply with the terms that have been set out in this privacy agreement.
At www.businesstraining4u.com we take your security and the security of your personal information very seriously and we take all reasonable measures to ensure that your data is protected at all times. We do ask all our customers that they take extra care when they share any information over the internet, and if they suspect that someone has gained access to their account or password on www.businesstraining4u.com they inform us as soon as possible.
All customers have rights regarding their data under the General Data Protection Act. These include the following rights:
- If you would like to have a copy of the personal data that we hold about you or if you think that we might hold any data on you that is incorrect, then please get in touch.
- You can withdraw your consent to have your personal data used to any time.
- You have the right to receive a machine-readable copy of your personal data.
- You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data or to restrict how it is used.
- You can also notify us if you do not want us to use your personal data for marketing or analysis purposes.
If you have any questions or comments then please get in touch with us using the information provided.